1950s Wool Blazer and Skirt Set S-M
Looking for a unique blazer and skirt set?
This 50s burgundy blazer and skirt set is the perfect attire for any vintage-loving professional. It features a timeless cut, both flattering and professional, making it ultra-versatile. A looser fit around the bust due to a blousing effect leads into a peplum around the waist, making this blazer both comfortable and stylish.
Wear in any professional setting as-is, or style each piece separately for more relaxed, everyday looks.
Info & Specs:
- Fabric Tag: Forstmann
- Material: 100% virgin wool
- Woven wool
- Shoulder pads
- Tailor collar
- Two button closure with one inside snap at waist
- Seam at waist with peplum
- Pleat detailing on peplum front
- Two pleats for blousing effect on back bodice
- Knee-length straight skirt
- Crepe lining
- Side metal zipper with button at waistband
See last images (the measurements have been taken laying flat).
N.B. You will have to double all horizontal measurements on the picture to compare with the model’s or your own measurements.
Bust: 33.5 inches
Waist: 26.5 inches
Hips: 36.75 inches
Neck to waist: 16.5/16.75 inches