1970s | Men's Suede and Wool Knit Vest | Tundra
This isn't just any other vest! Do you see that beautiful square stitching detailing? And what about that gorgeous blue colour? This piece from the 70s offers a wonderful combination of leather and wool fabric, which makes it very comfortable and ideal for cold weather. The two pockets make it as practical as it is stylish and the stretchy fabric means you can layer it as you desire.
Info & specs
- Label: Tundra
- Size S
- Made in Canada
- Material: 100% wool + leather
- Back + piping (neckline, arm hole, pockets): wool jersey
- Front: Leather (decorative square stitching detailing)
- 5 front buttons (1 extra button inside)
- 2 horizontal front pockets
- V-shaped neckline
See last image (The measurements have been taken laying flat).
N.B. You will have to double all horizontal measurements on the picture to compare with the model’s or your own measurements.
N.B. The jersey fabric stretches. The measurements have been taken without being stretched.