1970s | Polka Dot Cropped Puff-Sleeve Blouse | S
This vintage top from the 70s is a rare find!
This is the perfect cutesy top to wear with your high-waisted bottoms. It has a fun dotted print, and the contrast of the white plain colour gives it character. Although it is a vintage piece from the 1970s, it has that feminine-girly 50s vibe. The polyester fabric makes it easy care; the low-maintenance top dries quickly and does not wrinkle. It can be worn over a sleeveless dress or over a tank top, either way make sure you have fun with it!
Info & specs
- Label: WM.G Junior original
- fabric: print: 40% polyester 60% Arnel - White 100% Polyester
- Made in Canada (union made)
- Size: Small
- rounded tip collar with 6 buttons opening
- Puffy shape short sleeve
- Contrasting yoke, sleeve cuff, collar, plaquette and waistband
- Pleated detailing at shoulder
- Pleated detailing at the waist at the front and the back
Bust: 37 inches
waistband: 25 inches
Total length: 15 1/2 inches
Sleeve length: 8 3/4 inches
Bust: 33.5 inches
Waist: 24.5 inches
Hips: 37 inches
Height: 5' 10''