1960s | Sequin and Beaded Silk Chiffon Couture Dress | Lily Simon
You are attending a high-end event and don't know what to wear?
Why not go vintage couture with this amazing 1960s silk chiffon dress?
The top is embellished with an undulating beaded design and sequin around the neckline.
The skirt and sleeves are made of layers of a sheer lightweight silk chiffon that will give a nice movement to the dress while adding a touch of sex appeal.
Luxurious, elegant and sophisticated..... slip it on and you will feel like a princess!
About the brand:
Lily Simon was the owner of an eponymous luxury retailing shop in Montréal, where you could find pieces from the best European designers, such as Giorgio Armani, Jean Gaultier and Courrèges. She would put her own label on high-end and designer clothing only. Her shop was the meeting place for celebrities and fashion connoisseurs.
Info & Specs:
- Label: Lily Simon
- Size: Small
- Fastening: back zipper with hook at neckline and two snaps at waist
- Sequin and bead embellishment
- Nude colour lining
- Sleeves: two layers of chiffon, black and nude (sheer)
- Satin cuffs with two snap buttons
- Satin ribbon with bow at the waist
- Gathering at waistline, front and back
- Three layers: two of chiffon and one of acetate lining
Bust: 38.5/39 inches
Waist: 28 inches
Sleeve length: 23.75 inches
Neck to waist: 15.5 inches
Total length: 33.75 inches