1990s Betseyville Deadstock Designer Clutch Handbag
This eccentric Betseyville clutch bag from designer Betsy Johnson is a must for pop art enthusiasts. It's neon colour, fun prints and gold detailing is a perfect example of the fun and cheerful Betsey Johnson designs. This little bag is ideal for someone who wants to pay homage to the great work of this iconic designer and at the same time, add fun to any of their outfits.
Betsy Johnson is an American fashion designer best known for her feminine and whimsical designs. Many of her designs are considered "over the top" and embellished. Precursor of the punk rock in the 1970's, Betsey Johnson has greatly influenced the fashion industry.
Info & Specs:
- Label: Betseyville by Betsey Johnson
- Designer print with neon signs.
- Deadstock (still has original tags)
- Zipper opening
- 1 (one) compartment has 2 flat pockets and one zipper pocket where studded label.
- Gold colour leather tag
- Studded Betseyville tag
- Betsey Pin Up logo studded cutout Vinyl key chain
- Front mini zipper pocket (signature lightning zipper toggle)
- Signature hardware in gold tones
Height: 7 inches
Width: Bottom: 13 inches Top: 9.5 inches
Depth: 2 inches